Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My New Job

I did it. I finally got a job. Derek has been nagging me for months to get a job. I guess all my TV watching was driving him crazy. Hey I am a sucker for MTV and VH1 which are mostly filled with trash shows that make me feel better about myself. Anyway... I now work at Spirit Fitness. I am really excited because I need to get in shape and hopefully motivating others will help motivate me. So come visit me. I'll be the girl at the counter saying, "Welcome to Spirit. Have a great workout"!!!

5 comments:

Ange said...

Congratulations!!! That is great. It will be so nice for you to be able to work-out. It is so hard to go on your own, but if you have to work, why not work out. We definitely need to play games SOON!

Kacie said...

That would be a fun job and a way to get motivated yourself! Way to go!

Tyler and Brandi White said...

Why are you guys moving to Boston?? I am so excited, I hear its amazing!!

Tyler and Brandi White said...

We are moving for the same reason! But we are going with Vision. It's our first summer doing it so we'll see how it goes!!

Enna said...

yeah yeah yeah! That sounds like a sweet job! :) Are you still cleaning too?