25 Things you may not know about me:
1. I love to travel and see new places. I would really like to visit all the countries before I die.
2. Growing up I wanted to be a model, singer, FBI Agent, Vet, and a doctor. I will be none of these.
3. Im obsessed with music. I download new songs everyday and cannot drive, get ready, or clean without it.
4. I love animals especially dogs and horses.
5. I love to eat. Im not a picky eater and will try almost everything.
6. I wouldnt mind getting stranted on a island with Derek and never getting rescued.
7. Im pretty boring. My idea of a good time is curling up on my couch and watching a movie with those I love.
8. I used to be a great student until I got to college.
9. I hate dresses. The only time I wear one is to church. My idea of dressing up is some hot jeans with heels.
10. Speaking of heels... I LOVE shoes. Any kind! I love them all.
11. My cousins are some of my best friends. Now that Im married I have more cousins from my hubbys side and I love them soooo much and wish they lived closer!
12. I love the lake and laying out in the sun.
13. Laughing is the best thing on the planet. I think laughter can make anyone feel better.
14. I could not live without makeup and I never leave the house without it. It does wonders for me.
15. My celebrity crush is Usher (for today anyway).
16. Pink is my favorite color. I think it is so bright and fun.
17. Im kinda a pyro... I love to light things on fire and watch them burn!
18. Im scared of spiders, heights, and the dark.
19. I love flying. It is such an amazing feeling.
20. I love my job and everyone I work with. Im glad that I so easily figured out what I really want to do forever.
21. I love to do crafts. Always have, always will.
22. Baths are my favorite. They are great to relax in or get warm.
23. I love dying my hair. Its a disease. But after my hair started falling out and was super damaged, I decided to keep it one color.
24. I think facebook was the greatest thing invented next to the iphone.... I love them both.
25. I have the best hubby ever! He is my best friend. I have loved all of our adventures and I can't wait for more!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Well the house is coming along so great and so quickly. We already love our neighbors and the area. Der is having a great time doing most of the work. He is gonna learn so much. We feel so blessed to be able to build a house at such a young age. Thank you to everyone who has helped so far. As of today we have the basement walls poured and are working on the basement floor. I cannot wait for it to be done.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
We are finally getting this house going. Its taken us a little longer to get started then we would like but thats ok. I am super anixous to get it finished so I can start decorating it. As soon as it is finished I wanna have a Scentsy Party and you are all invited!