Thursday, February 25, 2010

25 Things 'Bout Me!

25 Things you may not know about me:
1. I love to travel and see new places. I would really like to visit all the countries before I die.

2. Growing up I wanted to be a model, singer, FBI Agent, Vet, and a doctor. I will be none of these.

3. Im obsessed with music. I download new songs everyday and cannot drive, get ready, or clean without it.

4. I love animals especially dogs and horses.

5. I love to eat. Im not a picky eater and will try almost everything.

6. I wouldnt mind getting stranted on a island with Derek and never getting rescued.

7. Im pretty boring. My idea of a good time is curling up on my couch and watching a movie with those I love.

8. I used to be a great student until I got to college.

9. I hate dresses. The only time I wear one is to church. My idea of dressing up is some hot jeans with heels.

10. Speaking of heels... I LOVE shoes. Any kind! I love them all.

11. My cousins are some of my best friends. Now that Im married I have more cousins from my hubbys side and I love them soooo much and wish they lived closer!

12. I love the lake and laying out in the sun.

13. Laughing is the best thing on the planet. I think laughter can make anyone feel better.

14. I could not live without makeup and I never leave the house without it. It does wonders for me.

15. My celebrity crush is Usher (for today anyway).

16. Pink is my favorite color. I think it is so bright and fun.

17. Im kinda a pyro... I love to light things on fire and watch them burn!

18. Im scared of spiders, heights, and the dark.

19. I love flying. It is such an amazing feeling.

20. I love my job and everyone I work with. Im glad that I so easily figured out what I really want to do forever.

21. I love to do crafts. Always have, always will.

22. Baths are my favorite. They are great to relax in or get warm.

23. I love dying my hair. Its a disease. But after my hair started falling out and was super damaged, I decided to keep it one color.

24. I think facebook was the greatest thing invented next to the iphone.... I love them both.

25. I have the best hubby ever! He is my best friend. I have loved all of our adventures and I can't wait for more!

2 comments:

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Danica! You are so freakin cute! I love and miss you so much. I can't wait to hang out with you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! I will be down in 2 weeks! So let's play! I loved reading this post! You make me laugh and one of the funnest girls I know and I love it!

Kristen said...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!! You are not boring at all. Loved this list!!