Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Got It!!!


I finally got the job I have been wanting since August. I will now be working at the Hampton Inn and I am so excited to get my foot into this industry and be a part of the Hilton family. So currently I have 2 jobs. Im still working at Spirit, which I absolutly love. All the people there are so fun to be around. I am also going to school with 15 credits and cleaning two houses a week. Life right now is super crazy. I barely get to see my husband, which sucks, but I am learning a lot and loving it.

5 comments:

Ange said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited you finally got it. You sure have been waiting for awhile now.

Stacy said...

Congrats! that is great to get a job that you are excited about and love doing! Have fun

The Laws' said...

You guys are too cute! We sure miss you guys, too!

PS We're on Facebook, so if you guys are on there, look us up!

(it's under Laurie Bowler Jamie Laws)

Enna said...

yay for big D. Your life sounds insane! (but awesome!) :)

Kacie said...

congrats! sounds like you'll love it! what a huge accomplishment!