Monday, April 20, 2009

Physical Therapy


... Derek has finally decided on a major... Physical Therapy with an emphasis in sports medicine. We are both super excited and feel great about it. Im happy that my hubby has finally decided. It's been rough lately because his dad really wants him to take over the business, and although Derek is amazing at it, it just didn't make him happy. I couldn't imagine going through life hating your job. So Derek is going back to school...for a while unfortunately... but in the end it will be totally worth it. I can't wait to see where this job will take us.

4 comments:

Ange said...

He is going to be great at that. Let's hope he doesn't follow in Jo's footsteps and change his mind 12 more times. We definitely need to get together soon. What we really need to do is me and you have a shopping day in St. George. Let me know when you have a Saturday where you don't work.

Chase & Megan said...

That awesome that you both know what you are doing, chase and I are still trying figure it out ha! good thing for APX.....we need to get together sometime soon We miss you guys!

The Gowers said...

Bufous and Dan-ica van! Whats up. Des and I are just checking things out on the blog...Miss you guys. Maybe Bubba should get a job with the Braves!

Haley Marie said...

DANICA!!!!!!! I FOUND YOU!!!! i can't belive it!! how are you? what have you been up too? freak!! i have been thinking about you and trying to find you on face book!! yeay, you have a blog!! ps. this is haley ferris! hahaha!! so tell me everything about your life!! haha!!!