Friday, July 2, 2010

Mission Call!!!!!








My brother Ethan is going on a mission!!!! We opened his call last night and discovered he is going to the Kennewick, Washington mission and he will teach in the Spanish language. I cannot believe that this day is finally here. Im freaking out a bit. I dont know if I am ready to have him leave for 2 years, but he is super excited and ready to get to work. I am so proud of him and cant wait for this amazing experience to bless his life. Love ya brotha!!!!




3 comments:

Joleen Rowley said...

That is so cool!!!! My Brother-in-law is in the Seattle, Washington mission.

Kristen said...

It's always hard to let your little brother go. I get to do it 6 times in my life. Its just as sad every time. But tim flies and it gets easier! Scott has been out for a year this month already. Its gone by so fast! Good luck to Ethan!

Dolly said...

We are so excited for Ethan also!!! My sister, Sherri served her mission in Spokane, WA long ago:) He will love it there she tells us...♥