Wednesday, December 1, 2010

CrAzY tHaNkSgIvInG!!!!





So this year for Thanksgiving we celebrated with Derek's family up north in Lehi where Desi and Jared and Dusty and Emmi live. The first night up north Derek and I celebrated our 4th anniversary which was Wednesday. Cant believe it has been four years. It seems like just yesterday when we were dating. Later that night or morning I guess, Derek's sister Desi went into labor and our newest nephew was born around 3:30 am on Thanksgiving!!! He is such a doll and such a joy to our family. Soon two more nephews will be born and Derek and I couldn't be more happy or excited. So since Desi had little Treven we ate Thanksgiving on Friday which was actually really fun. The whole weekend turned out to be a blast hanging with family and friends. Hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving too.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Your so pretty Danica! Love the pics!

Enna said...

I'm so happy you blogged! I miss your blogs. I like your dark hair and the nephew is adorable.