Tuesday, December 23, 2008

L A



































Derek and I decided to go to Los Angeles for a couple of days. It rained the majority of the time but we had a ton of fun. We went to Venice beach and rode bikes, went to Hollywood and did the Walk of Fame and then saw some Stars houses, and also went to a Lakers game.
Derek also had the opportuinty to take an amazing aptitude test. It turned out to be a great experience for him. On our way home we hit a major storm and ended up having to stay another night. We were stuck on the freeway for 6 hours only moving a mile. It pretty much sucked, but other than that the whole trip was a blast. Im so happy we got to get away for a couple of days.

2 comments:

Corynn said...

Hey guys! I'm jealous. I love Cali. I just went to San Francisco and loved it. Hope you had a good Christmas. Have a good New Years

Enna said...

cute pics d! I love the one of you on the bike in the background. hahah.