Saturday, December 6, 2008

Partying with the Cousins











Derek and I went to St. George to play with Mike and Jess. We all went to Zion and saw Twilight, for the third time, on the IMAX. After the movie, Derek and Mike thought they were Edward and were running around like crazy guys. Then they got fresh with an indian statue. We went back to Mike and Jess's house for a game of American Idol. One word describes our husbands... Amazing. Jess and I refrained from the singing and became the cheerleaders. It was a super fun night.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Haha, you guys are crazy! It was good to see you guys and go to dinner. Thanks for taking the time to meet up with us! Happy Holidays!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

Im taggin u! Take my christmas survey- copy and paste it from my page

Ange said...

Thanks for coming over. We need to do it more often. Your candle mistake is so funny. Jo and I were both laughing.